Two-week fitness program can help the client get back on track with their workouts or get started
About This Deal
- The program is designed to help the client incorporate more activity into their routine.
- What’s included:
- 1:1 starting point game planning session to better understand the client’s goals, history, and vulnerabilities and design a custom plan for them
- One private personal training session
- Four small-group personal training sessions
- Unlimited in-facility class membership
- Virtual membership (pre-recorded classes from each day, in-home and recovery routines, and other tools)
- View the class schedule
- Sign up for classes in advance.
- Fitness center philosophy: the staff not only leads workouts, but also educates clients on how their muscles and joints work to help them better understand how exercise can help them.
About ADAPT Training
Entering its 20th year of service, ADAPT Training is an integrated system designed to "unlock Physical Freedom" by improving function, optimizing efficiency and maximizing performance. Located in Beaverton, Oregon, ADAPT offers a variety of specialized services to achieve freedom of movement, including personal training, athletic development, performance therapy, physical medicine and Industrial Athletics. ADAPT Advanced, a division of ADAPT Training and one of the only programs of its kind in the Pacific Northwest, specializes in helping individuals seeking recovery options for neurological disorders and spinal cord injuries.