The heat of radio-frequency waves can help trigger collagen renewal in treatment areas, while cavitation aims to get rid of unwanted fat
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Radio-Frequency Treatments: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
About Advanced Body Sculpting
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We have all experienced this service and program so we know what works and how to achieve the best results.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? To help people reach their ideal image.
What do you love most about your job? Being able to help people regain confidence and quality of life.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? A client was able to lose inches off of a troubled area that was very difficult to change. She and her husband were both happy with the results.