Adventurers can enjoy having a bird eye view over the Hill Country and San Marcos River while riding in a hot air balloon
What You'll Get
- Hot air balloon rides offer a unique chance to enjoy a bird eye view over the Hill Country and San Marcos River.
- What’s included:
- Pickup and ride to the launch site
- Hot air balloon ride over the Texas Hill Country
- Return ride to the departure location
- Departure location: Starbucks, 1285 South I-35, San Marcos TX, 78666
- Departure time: 6 a.m.
- Additional fees may apply for passengers over 300 lbs.
The Fine Print
About Air Carriage Over Texas
The owners of Air Carriage Over Texas are dedicated to providing memorable experiences for their customers. Their specialty is the scenic hot air balloon ride that highlights the most picturesque and snap-worthy views of the Hill Country and San Marcos river. The balloon is operated by pilot Art, who fell in love with flying when he stumbled upon the Balloon Fiesta Field in 1997 and stopped by to work alongside pilots for a week. After working as crew chief for several years, Art bought his own balloon and received his commercial license, which enabled him to share his passion for the sport of hot air ballooning with others.