Professional cleaning crews use a hot-water-extraction method to dissolve light stains and extend the life of carpets
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 120 miles from zip codes: 22180, 20002, 21202, 23222, 23704, 19103, and 10003
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Not valid for commercial locations or area rugs
- Additional charges apply for deodorizer, heavy soil treatment, stain and spot removal, 3m scotch guard carpet stain protection, and flea-tick-bedbug-allergen-dustmite treatment
- Equipment used: professional hot-water extraction system
- Eco-friendly products: The Natural
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.