Aiming to provide a smooth and radiant complexion, this treatments are based on deep exfoliation which helps remove dead skin cells
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Benefits of customized facial: Designed to improve skin condition through an application of skin-specific products
- Chemical peel
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Always Tan Skin and Body
For more than 30 years, Always Tan Skin and Body's skilled staff of technicians has been devising its ever-changing menu of advanced spa treatments to restore stressed clients. The spa gets its name from a lineup of UV-centric tanning beds that gently bronze bodies in 12- to 20-minute sessions, but the staff of aestheticians and massage therapists run a full-service spa. Luxuriously heated massage tables cradle clients' cloth-draped bodies as certified therapists summon knots from the deepest layers of the muscular system with a variety of massage styles, including shiatsu and craniosacral. Though they specialize in therapeutic massages, the dexterous therapists easily adjust their kneads to accommodate clients' injuries, soreness, or migratory pancreases. To revive vivid or dull complexions, the spa administers microdermabrasions and custom facials backed by skincare lines such as DermaQuest, Image, and Le Mieux. Between treatments, clients can take a breather in the spa's quiet lounge, lined with black leather chairs and vibrant, lily-pad-themed paintings, while indulging in hot herbal teas and filtered mineral spring water harvested from the room's personal Niagara Falls–size waterfall.