Experienced esthetician using one of the best lasers to treat all skin types!
About This Deal
Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on Small Area
Small areas consist of:
- Upper lip
- Upper cheeks
- Happy trail
- Bikini lines
Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on Medium Area
Medium areas consist of:
- Back of neck
- Under arms
- Upper arm
- "French": The landing strip
- Lower back
- Upper back
Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on One Large Area
Large areas consist of:
- Chest + Abdomen
- Full Face + Neck
- Full arms
- Full back
- The " Hollywood"
- Lower legs (knee below)
- Thighs (knee up)
- Full buttocks
Using Cervello Laser, the only single handpiece solution with all three wavelengths, 755 Alexandrite, 808 diode, and 1065 long pulse YAG, addressing ALL skin types, offering speed, efficacy, and comfort to my patients
To be avoided pre- laser treatment:
- Do not use chemical peels, retinoic acid (vitamin A or retinol), glycolic acid or AHA one week before.
- Do not apply any creams or lotions prior to scheduled treatment.
- Do not use antibiotics for 7 days prior to scheduled treatment.
- Must have stopped using Accutane 12 months before treatment.
- Shave the area at least one day prior to treatment.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun/tanning bed or applied self tanning products for two weeks before treatment.
- Sunblock or SPF 50 is essential during the course of your treatments
- For underarm hair removal, do not use antiperspirant for 2 days before treatment (deodorant is allowed)
- No waxing or tweezing over the course of your treatments
- Do not have micro-dermabrasion, RF, laser, etc. for 30 days after treatment.
- Only use the topical products and nutritional supplements recommended by the technician (cleanser, exfoliant, moisturizer, SPF 30-50) for 30 days after treatment
- Avoid hot baths and strenuous exercise for 24 hours after treatment.
- Do not expose the treated area to the sun / tanning bed for two weeks after my treatment.
- If scabbing results from the treatment, do not scratch/pick/play with/remove it.
- For underarm hair removal, do not use antiperspirant for 2 days after treatment (deodorant is allowed)
- For bikini hair removal, it is important to wear white cotton underwear after treatment.
- Do not use chemical peels, retinoic acid (vitamin A or retinol), glycolic acid or AHA one week after treatment
About Ashtar Aesthetics
Ashtar has been a Medical Aesthetician for 6 years during which she has gained knowledge and experience in all aspects of the skin. As a skincare specialist, Ashtar feels that educating her patients on their skin is one of the most important aspects of delivering results. Ashtar also believes comfort is key. she prides herself in making sure every question is answered, and her patients are as comfortable as can be. She struggled with her own skin at a younger age battling acne and infected ingrown hairs. Through educating herself on the right products and treatments, she has greatly improved her own skin and hopes to do the same for her patients.