Explore acres of authentic Louisiana swamps by boat. See the true side of New Orleans, interact with wildlife and more!
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: The tours take 1 hour and 45 minutes, during which participants will be able to see alligators, birds, raccoons, and much more in the swamp.
- Departure time: 9:45 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., and 6 p.m. (if there is enough daylight).
- Departure location: start location varies, and will be confirmed upon reservation
- Offer includes pick up from the French Quarter in New Orleans
- Age restrictions: All ages welcome. Children ages 4 and under are free with the purchase of an adult ticket.
About Bayou Swamp Tours
Airboats zoom between cypress trees and over slow-moving, mossy wetland during adventures aboard Bayou Swamp Tours. "Swamp-cierges" guide these memorable expeditions from which passengers observe wildlife like hawks, bald eagles, snakes, and, of course, alligators. Larger groups or those in search of a relaxing tour take advantage of the covered pontoon swamp boat, which offer more space to move around. On either kind of vessel, guests explore acres of the authentic Louisiana waterways—and might even get the chance to hold a baby gator.