Therapists help relax the muscles during massage treatments and alleviate pain, stress, and other maladies during acupuncture treatments
About This Deal
- Massage techniques available for choice include Swedish, deep-tissue, Thai, or shiatsu
- Massage therapist’s name and license #:
- Marygrace Justiniani, 65420
- Rebecca Charnley, 25551
- Not valid for hot-stone massage or ART (Active Release Therapy)
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Initial private consultation lasts 30 minutes, acupuncture treatment lasts 60 minutes
- Potential benefits of acupuncture include pain relief (especially neck and back pain), migraine and headache reduction, and lower anxiety.
- Acupuncture FAQ
- New customers only
- Valid Monday–Thursday only
About Bespoke Wellness
Bespoke Wellness's more than 20 therapists, trainers, acupuncturists, and aestheticians work together to create a unique facility that's part spa, part fitness studio. They tone bodies with a combination of yoga, Zumba, and boot camps that focus on strength and stretch. They relieve the resulting soreness, along with general tension or chronic pain, with 18 different massage modalities and acupuncture. They round out the selection of services with skin treatments ranging from organic facials and oxygen facelifts to waxing treatments to remove unwanted hair, allowing guests to perfectly emulate their own wax sculpture.