If you’re sick of pills and injections, you can find a good alternative in my clinic.
About This Deal
One Cupping Session
Two Sessions of Cupping Treatment
One Session of Manual therapy-Cupping Combination
Two Sessions of Manual therapy-Cupping Combination
One Session of Acupuncture-Cupping Combination
Two Sessions of Acupuncture-Cupping Combination
We don't have your contact information.
The first session in my office may take 1.5hrs because I have to evaluate comprehensively and explain.
1. One Session of Cupping Treatment : 2 round of cupping included / may take 30minutes.
2. Two Sessions of Cupping Treatment
3. One Session of Manual therapy-Cupping Combination : 1 round of Manual therapy and 1 round of cupping included / may take 40 minutes.
4. Two Sessions of Manual therapy-Cupping Combination
5. One Session of Acupuncture-Cupping Combination : 1~3 round of Acupuncture and 1 round of cupping included / may take 40~60 minutes.
6. Two Sessions of Acupuncture-Cupping Combination
If your pain is pretty severe, all the treatments will be focused on the pain management.
If your pain is mild or moderate, the treatments will cover not only the pain management but also the adjustment of your (physical and/or mental) imbalance.
About Bon Acupuncture
Dr. Yang had completed his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Kyung Hee University which is the top university of Korean Medicine in South Korea. After taking internship and residentship at Kyung Hee University Hospital from 1998 to 2002, he has been working as a doctor of Korean Medicine and a South Korea certified internist of Korean Medicine. Because he is an U.S certified sonographer for MSK (musculo-skeleton) and abdomen as well, he is not limited to the traditional oriental medicine and could provide professional services from the eastern-western integrative perspective. Based on a wealth of knowledge and experience, he is providing integrative, holistic and personalized treatments to his patients.