Aestheticians use wax to professionally and hygienically remove unwanted hair from a specific area while vajacials can reduce ingrown hair
About This Deal
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair, and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
- Vajacial, also known as bikini facial, is aimed at removing ingrown hair remaining after waxing or shaving, preventing the future occurrence of ingrowns, and helps treat or prevent hyperpigmentation. It can also soothe irritated skin and make it smoother.
- The merchant is independently owned and operated within Skin Beauty Bar.
- Text or call 240-763-0190 directly for more information.
About Bri The Esthi
The owner of Bri The Esthi, Bri, is an expert when it comes to skincare and hair removal. She believes that the proper technique is as important as a relaxing atmosphere and friendliness of the staff. Bri The Esthi offers many high-quality services such as brow transformations, facials, eyelash tinting, waxing, and more.