The spa package combines pampering treatments designed to induce relaxation, help cleanse the body of toxins, and balance the energy
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Carmen Grandfield LMBT #17460 and William Burgstiner # 19171
- What’s included:
- Cupping session followed by a hot towel treatment for the back
- Dry body brushing
- Reflexology with a hot towel wrap for the feet
- Cupping: During a cupping session, the therapist applies cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- Dry brushing: The therapist rubs a coarse, natural-fiber brush over the client’s body to facilitate skin exfoliation, help eliminate toxins through the pores, and improve the skin’s overall condition.
- Aromatherapy utilizes essential oils and aromatic plant compounds to not only alleviate stress and tension, but also help with ailments like headaches, circulatory problems, low energy levels, and insomnia.
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
About Asheville Massage and Wellness
Asheville Massage and Wellness pays attention to the soothing benefits a massage can have. That’s why this place offers a wide range of services including Swedish, deep-tissue, or hot stone massage. Carmen, a licensed massage therapist, combines massage modalities with yoga stretching to relieve pains and induce relaxation. Whether clients have lower-back pain, headaches, or just want to relax, Kyle provides a therapeutic massage with a combination of Deep Tissue and Swedish Massage, William gives a deeply relaxing massage and is able to apply deep pressure in focus areas and communicates effectively with client needs, The team is client centered and caters specifically to client needs.