Tubers explore the Cartecay River and North Georgia mountains via Class II rapids
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $13.94 for Water Tubing for Two ($30 value)
- $26 for Water Tubing for Three ($45 value)
- $27.48 for Water Tubing for Four ($60 value)
$41.91 for Water Tubing for Six ($90 value)
- Vouchers may only be redeemed during the designated hours of operations:
- Monday–Friday:10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- July 3-4: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- All other federal holidays: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
$3 shuttle and river fee per participant not included.
The Fine Print
About Cartecay River Experience
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Average Duration of Services: 1.5–2.5 hours
Brands Used: Jackson, Liquid Logic, Dagger, and Sit-On-Top White Water Kayaks
Pro Tip: It is a small roller coaster-type experience. Individuals should have an adventurist personality.
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: North Georgia mountains.
Recommended Age Group: All ages
Q&A with Woody, Owner
When and how did you first develop a passion for your work?
I have always enjoyed the outdoors and what mother nature has to offer. The enjoyment of watching my kids with smiles on their faces is awesome to watch.
What is one fun, unusual fact about your business?
This is considered a small roller coaster-type experience with small class II+ rapids. The more adventurist the individual is, the more that helps in creating an enjoyable day.
What is the experience customers can expect, and how do you make it special?
They will be surrounded by North Georgia mountains, the beautiful river, and picnic areas on the river.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
This is not a lazy-river float. The Cartecay River is considered one of the best "natural flow" rivers in North Georgia and maybe North America.