Therapists work out tension with powerful kneads and flowing strokes during 60-minute massage sessions
About This Deal
- Types of massages available:
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
Therapist name : Rafael Onate License number is 0019011443
About Cibelle Chiropractic of Georgetown
When injury strikes the musculoskeletal and nervous systems—that is, the spine, the bones, the muscles, and the nerves—it can have resounding effects across the whole body. Headaches, mood swings, muscle pain, and joint pain can all potentially find their source in these injuries. That's why Dr. Jasmine Richie at Cibelle Chiropractic of Georgetown uses hands-on chiropractic care to treat patients—getting to the very root of chronic conditions with physical and rehabilitative programs of care.
Meet the Doctor: Dr. Jasmine Richie
- Expertise: Treatment and rehabilitation for musculoskeletal injuries, accident injuries, and prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care.
- Qualifications: Dr. Richie is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and licensed by the New Jersey and District of Columbia Board of Chiropractic Examiners. She is a member of the International Chiropractic Association and American Dietetic Association.
- Education: She earned her bachelor's degree in Dietetics and doctorate in Chiropractic from Life University in Marietta, GA.