Technicians use an efficient steam-cleaning system to remove dirt, grime, and allergens from rugs
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 50 miles of zip code 22802
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About Coast 2 Coast Cleaning
Always keeping up with the latest technology and never rushing or take shortcuts on the customer's cleaning needs. Experienced technicians working at Coast 2 Coast Cleaning offer carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, window cleaning, lawn services, and many others. Their goal is to ensure the satisfaction of each client and help to keep their home and possessions look as good as the day they purchased them.