Adrenaline Seekers - Can enjoy fun and adventurous experience of Jetskiing on wide open waters of Cocoa Beach and Merritt Island.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
One 60-Minute Jet Ski Rental
* Life Jackets and all safety equipment included
* Tuterial on how to drive the Jet Ski
* Deal is for one Jet Ski rental for 60 minutes
* Rental is for a single rider. Extra fee for passenger $15.00
* Reservations are required, walkins will not be accepted
*Weight limit not to exceed 350 lbs
*Deal does not include sales tax or $68 for service, launch and gas fee.
*Showers and rest room and changing rooms available
One 30-Minute Jet Ski Rental
* Life jackets and all safety equipment is included
* Tuterial on how to drive the jet ski
* Deal is for one jet ski rental for 30 minutes
* Rental is for a single rider. Extra fee for a passenger $7.00
* Reservations are required. Walkins will not be accepted
* Weight limit to not exceed 350 lbs
* Deal does not include sales tax or $45.00 for service, launch and gas fee
* Showers and rest room and changing rooms available
- Age restrictions: must be 18 years and older to rent. Anyone born after 01/01/1988 is required to have a NASBLA approved boaters safety license offered online at http://boat-ed.com/floridarental/ or on our website cocoabeachjetskirentals.com for a small fee. If you already have a boaters license from outside of florida, we do accept outter state licenses.
- Children 6 years and older are allowed to be passengers.
- Please call (321)453-8900 to check availability before purchase. Valid only for the option purchased. Subject to weather. Damage security deposit required. Cancellation within 24 hours or no show will cause you to lose your deposit.
About Cocoa Jet Ski Rental Company
Cocoa Beach Jet Ski rentals is located directly waterfront. We rent Kayaks, Paddleboards, Jet skis and Boats. We also have a full bait and tackle shop and rent fishing poles. We have changing rooms and showers and a rest room. Close to Port Canaveral.