CrossFit classes are designed to help participants of all fitness levels reach their goals
About This Deal
- Guests receive 4 weeks of unlimited CrossFit classes, or 5 classes to be used at anytime, which are designed to push them to their limits and help them achieve their personal fitness goals.
- Classes are coach led from warm up to cool down, and everything in between.
- Coaches motivate, educate, and assist members in classes to make sure that they are getting the best workout possible
- View the class schedule
About A Chat with Crossfit Frostbite
Crossfit Frostbite: Meet Charlie Riedel
Charlie Riedel always dreamed of having his own gym—a dream he kept for four years while working as a personal trainer. It finally became a reality once Mr. Riedel started teaching CrossFit, and today he’s the owner and head trainer of Crossfit Frostbite. Here are more of his qualifications:
- CrossFit Gymnastics certification
- NASM certification as a personal trainer
- An NASM corrective exercise specialist
- A Level 2 CrossFit trainer
- CPR and AED certified
- His dog, Maggie, is the gym mascot
A Chat with Crossfit Frostbite
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Our functional group classes are based on a team workout environment. Each class can be scaled to any skill level and is suitable for all ages and physical conditions. In our classes, all participants perform the workout of the day, all while encouraging and helping each other along the way.
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged? BootCamp at CrossFit Frostbite is all about having fun, and getting a killer workout. Our experienced trainers will coach you through the one-hour body toning class, and keep a smile on your face.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? I wanted to start my own gym because I wanted to provide a higher quality training experience at a more affordable rate. I love the people that I train, and I wanted to give them more.
What do you love most about your job? I love that I am allowed the chance to help improve people's lives, that I get to hear all kinds of stories (fitness related or otherwise), and that I get to be a part of at least one small victory in people's day.