Passengers take a guided bus tour of Washington DC’s monuments and walk around selected stops using guided ear pieces
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Valid Saturday- Sunday
- Use of LED bracelets and Earpieces
- Refreshments, light snack and Gingerbread cookie included.
- Departure time: from 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Departure location: Tour starts at the White house Gift shop on 701 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20005
- Closest Metro stations are Metro Center and McPherson Square.
- Three and a half hour guided bus tour; walking at stops; dress comfortably and wear walking shoes. Please note: only service animals are allowed in the tour bus.
- Stops at US Capitol - West front, White House, World World II Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial and US Marine Corps War Memorial. Abe Lincoln gingerbread cookie will be shared at his memorial as part of this experience.
About DC Nation Tours
DC Nation Guided tours promise to be fun, informative, thought provoking, and inspirational. You will visit all of DC's most famous and historic sights, but we promise to take you beyond the visuals and explore the rich hidden meaning of the city' s treasures through interactive experiences and intriguing stories that bring the past alive for us today. You'll capture wonderful experiences on film and video but we also hope you will find new inspiration to move forward in your daily journey back home. They have many tour packages as well as step on storytellers tour-guides in most languages. One of the unique features is they use earpiece technology and LED Bracelets, provide light snacks/bottles of water and gingerbread cookies in all their tours as part of your experience. They slogan Come Smile With Us!