Before getting on a plane to enjoy a private flight over Dallas, participants indulge in a luscious three-course dinner
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Delta Charlie’s offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Couples will board a privately piloted plane and soar for 20-30 minutes over downtown Dallas. It’s just the two of them and the pilot. It will be difficult to top this romantic adventure as they whisk through the sky filled with countless stars. They’ll be treated to a bird’s-eye view of Dallas landmarks including the historic Cotton Bowl and expansive Fair Park.
Before guests take off, Delta Charlie’s includes a delicious 3-course meal for patrons before they take flight to enjoy views of Dallas.
- Caesar salad
- Grilled or blackened tilapia crowned with mango pico de gallo
- Grilled chicken on a bed of linguini snuggled in an onion-and-garlic-cream-sauce blanket
- Rib-eye steak marinated in a cabernet-mushroom sauce
- Rotini pasta loaded with veggies including artichokes, zucchini, squash, bell peppers, and tomatoes.
- Raspberry-sauce-smeared slice of cheesecake or chocolate-brownie sundae
- The time of the reservation is the actual flight time; guests may dine before or after the flight (no separate reservation required for dinner). Flight times are available Wednesday–Sunday from 5–9:30 p.m.
About Delta Charlie's
Whether travelers are freshly arriving in town, meeting a loved one at the airport, or simply gathering evidence for the theory that the landing at Kitty Hawk was faked, Delta Charlie's aims to serve up culinary comfort. Lunch and dinner options such as tortilla soup and the fried texas catfish contribute local flavor, and specialty cocktails made from Bacardi Superior rum, Grey Goose vodka, and Collingwood Canadian whiskey keep spirits high over long layovers. The restaurant's dinner-and-flight packages elevate the traditional date night with an aerial tour of the Dallas skyline.