Floating in a salted water reduces external stimulation to free the brain from all sensations for total body and mind relaxation
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
About ThinkOne: The Behavior Design Specialists
Led by motivational speaker and performance psychologist Dr. Rick Perea, who's worked with Google and NFL teams, ThinkOne: The Behavior Design Specialists strives to help individuals and organizations motivate themselves to perform at their highest possible level. To do this, the innovative company offers a variety of therapeutic services, everything from float therapy to business executive coaching, helping clients realize their potential to succeed. Read on for more:
- Float Therapy: Float therapy's feeling of weightlessness, achieved by floating in room temperature water infused with thousands of pounds of pharmaceutical-grade Epsom salt, is said to speed up muscle recovery and help with insomnia.
- Business Services: ThinkOne: The Behavior Design Specialists's professional life coaches help business executives and their teams reach goals and improve performance levels by promoting specific cognitive, emotional, and behavioral changes.
- Athletic Services: Primarily employing Psychological Skills Training methods, ThinkOne: The Behavior Design Specialists's performance coaches attempt to regulate athletes' anxiety and energy levels, aiming to improve athletic performance in the long run.