Floating in a salted water reduces external stimulation to free the brain from all sensations for total body and mind relaxation
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
About ThinkOne: The Behavior Design Specialists
Led by motivational speaker and performance psychologist Dr. Rick Perea, who's worked with Google and NFL teams, ThinkOne: The Behavior Design Specialists strives to help individuals and organizations motivate themselves to perform at their highest possible level. To do this, the innovative company offers a variety of therapeutic services, everything from float therapy to business executive coaching, helping clients realize their potential to succeed. Read on for more:
- Float Therapy: Float therapy's feeling of weightlessness, achieved by floating in room temperature water infused with thousands of pounds of pharmaceutical-grade Epsom salt, is said to speed up muscle recovery and help with insomnia.
- Business Services: ThinkOne: The Behavior Design Specialists's professional life coaches help business executives and their teams reach goals and improve performance levels by promoting specific cognitive, emotional, and behavioral changes.
- Athletic Services: Primarily employing Psychological Skills Training methods, ThinkOne: The Behavior Design Specialists's performance coaches attempt to regulate athletes' anxiety and energy levels, aiming to improve athletic performance in the long run.