During an interactive tour, guests can learn about famous landmarks and resident celebrities and admire the views from land and sea
About This Deal
- Online reservation required.
- Check our online schedule for different daily departure times.
- Departure location: 1661 James Ave, Miami Beach, FL
- Notable sights: Miami South Beach, Art Deco District, Fisher Island, Millionaire’s Row, Homes of the Rich and Famous, and much more
- Infants (ages 3 and under) and children (ages 4-12) need a seat/reservation
- Tickets for infants/children are available at the following prices:
- Infants: $10
- Children (Ages 4-12): $28
About Duck Tours South Beach
Anybody can quack like a duck, but it takes a trained actor to make it believable. Thankfully, every guide employed by Duck Tours South Beach has a background in acting and comedy, which means they fill their tours with jokes, music, and plenty of audience interaction. The guides entertain aboard the company's signature Hydra Terra vehicles—amphibious vehicles that can traverse both land and water. During journeys through Miami, guides spin tales of famous landmarks such as the Art Deco District in Miami Beach, before the bus splashes into the Biscayne Bay for up-close glances at celebrity mansions.