Technicians inspect and clean the air ducts in the client’s home to help keep their home allergen-free
About This Deal
- Service includes: air duct inspection and cleaning, sanitizer, and deodorizer
- How often should you get your air ducts cleaned?: once every two years or once every year (depending on home environment)
- Service radius: within 75 miles of zip code 21236
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association Certified: yes
- How often should you clean air ducts?
Learn More About Home Maintenance
You might be ready for the season, but is your home?