Experienced aesthetician aims to smoothen the client’s skin and reduce the signs of aging with microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, or a peel
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Available services:
- Chemical peel
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Who performs the treatment: Emelyn Rivera, a licensed master aesthetician
About Skin by Emelyn
Emelyn Rivera means to help her clients feel confident and attractive. Appreciating the beneficial properties of natural ingredients, the experienced aesthetician offers a range of facials to address individual skin concerns. Customers may also opt for other skincare treatments, such as microdermabrasion or dermaplaning, and those who dream of enhancing their eyes can choose from an array of lash and brow services. Last but not least, anyone who's tired of the dull routine of dealing with unwanted hair can count on Emelyn's skill in waxing. Knowing that taking care of oneself is not just about the beauty on the outside, she also strives to create a relaxing atmosphere in her salon, where customers could unwind while getting pampered.