Inviting eatery serves a variety of Italian favorites like fried calamari, linguini in clam sauce, baked manicotti, and more
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
- $20.50 for $40 worth of dinner for two or more: valid Sunday–Thursday ($40 value)
- $26 for $40 worth of dinner for two or more: valid any day ($40 value)
- $41.50 for $80 worth of dinner for four or more: valid Sunday–Thursday ($80 value)
- $51 for $80 worth of dinner for four or more: valid any day ($80 value)
$15.50 for $25 worth of lunch for two or more ($25 value)
- See the menu here
About Eric's Italian Bistro
Over the years, Chef George Echeverria has honed his skills working at high-end restaurants such as Soigné and Amicale. Today, he brings this vast culinary experience to Eric's Italian Bistro. He holds the restaurant close to his heart, not just because it's his own, but because it's named after his uncle, father figure, and best friend: Eric. On certain nights, George can even be found regaling diners with stories about his restaurant's namesake.
This homey atmosphere, combined with Chef Echeverria's rustic cuisine, hasn't gone unnoticed by the media. Newsday, for example, stated "Eric's Italian Bistro in Mineola is a restaurant where Italian meets New American, and does it well." Read on to learn more about a few of the menu's standout items:
- Appetizer: Praised by the New York Times, Grandma's meatballs get a zesty kick from the bistro's signature marinara.
- Pasta: Penne alla Brooke's combination of broccoli rabe, sweet sausage, garlic, and olive oil earned it a mention in Food Lovers' Guide to Long Island.
- Entree: The chef's bone-in chicken scarpariello is a house specialty. The meat is simply seasoned with roasted garlic, olive oil, rosemary, and lemon, then it's served alongside a savory blend of sausage, broccoli, and herb-roasted potatoes.
- Dessert: It's hard to go wrong with any of the homemade desserts at Eric's Italian Bistro, but the lemon sorbet offers a light—and refreshing—finish to any meal.