Players are locked in one of the themed rooms and have to find clues, solve puzzles, and pick locks in order to escape
About This Deal
- Private room-escape game: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders
- Available rooms descriptions here
- Not valid November 18–24
- Age restrictions: recommended for ages 7 and older
- Average length of the game: 60 minutes
Armed with only their brains and their problem-solving abilities, players at Escapology Escape Room Fairfax have only one goal: escape. Locked inside a live-action adventure story, it's up to them to find the clues around them, unpuzzle the traps that lie in wait, and make their way out. Here's a look at some of the situations they can escape from at Escapology:
- Antidote: The team is tasked with infiltrating the lab of a scientist gone rogue, but disaster strikes when a clumsy teammate knocks over a vial, infecting everyone with an unknown virus. Luckily, the antidote isn't far, but the players have to find it—and fast.
- Budapest Express: Aboard the trans-European Budapest Express in 1931, players settle in for the journey as a snowstorm rages outside. Unfortunately, they're disturbed by the train manager who alerts them of a murder in their midst. Can they solve the crime before becoming the next victim?
- Under Pressure: The North Atlantic, June 21, 1944: aboard a U.S. submarine, the vessel has been sabotaged by a German secret agent and the power is out. Before oxygen runs out, players must find the agent and restore the ship's power.
- Mansion Murder: Does the team have what it takes to find the family killer before they are framed and lose their inheritance?