EverWonder what it’s like to be a scientist, engineer, or artist? Visit EverWonder where children wonder, think, and leave inspired!
About This Deal
- What’s included: access to hands-on exhibits, activity rooms, and work stations.
- Exhibits feature numerous attractions such as Dinosaur Dig or Imagination Playground, among others.
- The museum is geared towards children ages 12 months to 12 years. Some exhibits are designed for ages 5 years or older, and our Young Explorers Zone is for children ages 5 years and under.
- Free admission for infants under 12 months.
- Currently, no food or drink is allowed in the museum, however coffee, drinks, and snacks are also available for purchase at the reception and from vending machines. The museum is nut free.
- Click here to view hours
Need To Know
About EverWonder Children’s Museum
Curiosity and imagination are some of the best things about being a child. EverWonder Children’s Museum is devoted to nourishing these qualities by creating a playful environment for children to learn how fun science can be. This non-profit institution features a number of permanent and rotating hands-on exhibits, as well as demonstrations & workshops that inspire young explorers to experiment and discover the world around them.
- Size: The main area includes several interactive exhibits, activity tables, experimentation stations, Imagination Playground, and a 5-room Young Explorer Area.
- Eye Catchers: Tornado Tube, Three-Wheeled Racer, Windy Wonders
- Permanent Mainstay: Flight Lab aims to explain the dream of flying while Dinosaur Dig demonstrates fascinating facts about life on Earth.
- Don't Miss: Varied and regularly hosted programs, labs, and workshops, many included with admission as well as demonstrations and workshops that inspire young explorers to experiment and discover the world around them.