Players immerse themselves in a virtual escape adventure filled with magic, turn into wizards, solve puzzles & challenge a villain sorcerer
About This Deal
- Private virtual escape game: You and your group will make your way through the live-stream escape game without any outsiders.
- Available games: The Dark Tower
- Average length of game: 1 hour
- How customers participate: 10 minutes before the start of the game, customers receive a link to a live Zoom session with a game facilitator and make their way through a virtual story by screen sharing
Need To Know
About Fantasy Escape Games
Traditional gaming may get frustrating when characters refuse to go beyond their pre-programmed lines and scope of actions. Fantasy Escape Games overcomes these limitations, blending traditional escape room puzzling with interactive narrative adventure in an online format. Collaborate with your team to solve puzzles, interact with live characters, and ultimately, escape before the clock runs out. During your virtual experience, your team overcomes uniquely designed fantasy-themed puzzles, set to an adjustable difficulty level that you choose. While some puzzles have only one solution, your creative choices are limitless and change the course of your adventure. Our escape games are a great team-building activity for friends, families, couples, and coworkers.
Your one-hour private experience is led over Zoom with one of our Game Masters, and players can join in from anywhere in the world. From celebrating a special occasion to simply doing a fun activity, this is a special way for all types of groups to work together, helping them strengthen relationships and create new bonds.
- The Dark Tower: In the world of magic and dragons, there's probably a no better option than to become a wizard. Spells, potions, and secret powers turn handy for the brave team intending to stop an evil plan of a dark sorcerer.
- Ghosts of Craven Manor: Fans of The Adams' Family have a chance to experience the fun and challenges of living in the world of shadows. Your family of ghosts has enjoyed taking up residence in Craven Manor and scaring the locals. But now neighbors have had enough and hired an exorcist. Play as invisible poltergeists to stop an exorcist from evicting you and your neighborly ghostly group.