During the turbo-charged 30 minute thrill ride on open-air jet boat across San Diego Bay, guests admire spectacular San Diego sights
About This Deal
Please note, Flagship Cruises service has been interrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please check merchant website for most up to date information
- Duration of trip: 30 minutes
- Departure location: 990 North Harbor Drive
- Departure times:
- 11/3–5/19: 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. Weekends Only
- 5/26–9/3: 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. Daily
- 9/3–9/30: 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. Friday - Sunday Only
- 10/1-10/28: 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. Weekends Only.
- Age restriction: must be 4 or older
- Height restriction: must be 40” or taller to ride
- The sights: military ships, the downtown skyline, and the Coronado Bridge
- The vessel: the 70’ Patriot, a high-speed 139-passenger boat that pumps rock music as it zips across the water at speeds up to 50mph and performs 360° turns.
The Patriot Jet Boat operates daily from Memorial Day until Labor Day, and operates only on weekends for the rest of the year.
About Flagship Cruises & Events
Flagship Cruises & Events is a local, family-owned and operated yacht charter, cruise and events company serving San Diego since 1915. Flagship specializes in gourmet dinner cruises, harbor tours, patriot jet boat thrill rides, private charters, corporate events, weddings, and many more special occasions. Also, seasonal whale watching offers are provided in partnership with Birch Aquarium in addition to the year-round ferry and water taxi service to Coronado Island and along San Diego Bay.