Microdermabrasion reduces signs of aging; custom chemical peels can target acne and wrinkles; personalized facials cleanse and hydrate skin
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- What’s included: facial resurfacing treatment, microdermabrasion, or chemical peel
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
About Fusion Med Spa
The staff at Fusion Med Spa includes a general surgeon and aestheticians who help to whittle bodies into shapely figures with FDA-approved cosmetic and aesthetic treatments. Aestheticians rejuvenate faces with a coterie of services such as microdermabrasion, facial resurfacing treatments, and peels. They work to reduce wrinkles and lessen other signs of aging, such as sagging skin and falling asleep while watching golf, with Venus Freeze skin-tightening sessions. Wielding lasers, they dissolve adipose tissue and cellulite, remove hair, and reduce spider veins.