What You Get
Two tickets per stay to JR Dill Winery and Finger Lakes Distillery also included.
- Option 1: $119 for a 1-night stay, valid for check-in Monday–Thursday; not valid for Friday–Sunday stays (up to a $185 value)
- Option 2: $249 for a 2-night stay, valid for check-in any day (up to a $390 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 6/1/18
Travel by: 7/31/18
- Blackout dates: Not valid 5/25–5/28 and 7/3–7/5.
- Cancellation policy & fees: 21-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 12% tax not included.
Inn at a Glance: Arms At the Glen
If you’re trying to zero in on the best spot for a Finger Lakes getaway, you won’t find a much better place than downtown Watkins Glen, home of Arms At the Glen. The homey lodging, reminiscent of a turn-of-the-century inn, is a few blocks from Watkins Glen State Park and less than a mile from Seneca Lake. It’s also only a few minutes’ drive from Watkins Glen International speedway.
- Drink local: With one of this voucher’s options, you’ll get a discount for a five-hour tour that includes transportation and tastings at five local wineries and breweries.
- Where you’ll stay: Guest rooms have a vintage look and feel, including antiques.
- Recently renovated rooms: All rooms have pillow top Queen Beds, Refrigerators, Paddle Fans, Individual Control Heat/AC, TV/WiFi, and Luxury Bath Soaps.
- Take it easy next to the living room’s brick fireplace.
- Things to do: Browse the nearby shops and restaurants in Watkins Glen and watch the boats coming into the pier on Seneca Lake.
New York’s Finger Lakes: Rolling Vineyards, Deep Gorges, and More than 1,000 Waterfalls
The Finger Lakes region in Upstate New York gets its name from 11 long, thin lakes that were forged by glaciers thousands of years ago. The upheaval created breathtaking geography—more than 1,000 waterfalls spill down the sides of the area’s famous rocky gorges. Fishing, boating, and hiking are its biggest draws—head to Watkins Glen State Park to follow a 2-mile trail past 19 waterfalls—along with more than 100 wineries.
Ithaca, which borders Cayuga Lake, is the region’s largest town. Come for the postcard-worthy views of Ithaca Falls, and stay for the small-town charm. Downtown Ithaca’s historical buildings house bistros, boutiques, and taverns that serve local wine from the Cayuga Lake Wine Trail. This is also where you’ll find Cornell University, one of New York’s two Ivy League schools.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Restored bathrooms
- Antique furnishings
- Brick fireplace
- Onsite parking
- Open front porch with rocking chairs
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 6/1/18 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 7/31/18
- Not valid 5/25–5/28 and 7/3–7/5
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Arms at the Glen at (561) 302-1448 for specific availability or to book your reservation
- 21-day cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies
- Must be 18+ to check in, 12+ to stay
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 12% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arms at the Glen
- Nearest airport: Elmira/Corning Regional Airport (ELM; 16 mi)
- Distance from Syracuse: 90 miles