Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has served over 40,000 of our travelers since 2013.
Bahamas Cruise for Two Guests with Optional Drink Package
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-Night Bahamas Cruise. On the ship, you’ll enjoy multiple restaurants, a variety of talented performers in the Grand Theatre, a buzzing casino, an active pool deck with wonderful vistas and lots of fun venues with live music. Once on the island, you can snorkel, swim with dolphins, relax at a beautiful beach resort, or take a Jeep tour of Grand Bahama Island. Options available include:
- 2 nights with round trip accommodations aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an interior or ocean-view cabin with all meals, select beverages, onboard live entertainment and activities, and three supervised kids clubs
- 2 nights with round trip accommodations aboard the MV Grand Celebration in an interior or ocean-view cabin with all meals, select beverages, onboard live entertainment and activities, three supervised kids clubs, and 10 alcoholic drink coupons
Included in drink package:
- 10 drinks (up to a $12 value each)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board the ship as early as 12 p.m. to get acquainted with its many restaurants, bars, pools, and activities. Passengers must be on board by 4:00 p.m., and ship departs at 5:30 p.m.
- Day 2: Arrive at the Bahamas at 8 a.m. and enjoy one of many excursions offered including swimming with dolphins, snorkeling above coral reefs, and open-top jeep island adventure.
- Day 3: After a night of fine dining, a live show, dancing, casino play, and a visit to the late-night international buffet, return to Palm Beach, FL at 7 a.m.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip with Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line: Go to your account to view your voucher for Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line contact and redemption instructions. Book by 3/1/18.
Select dates: If your chosen date is not available for the price, you will be offered another date for the same price.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What travel documents are required? US-born travelers will need a passport or government issued original birth certificate with photo ID in order to travel. If staying overnight in the Bahamas, a passport is required. If traveling from another country, please check with your consulate for required documents.
2. What are the gratuities onboard? Gratuities are $12.95 per person, per night.
3. Is internet service available onboard? Yes, WiFi is $15 per device per night.
4. Does my child need a voucher? Each voucher is good for two guests. Additional guests can be added at the time of booking.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts US currency.