What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
Cruise (2 nights)
- 2 nights aboard The Grand Classica in an interior cabin or ocean-view cabin for two
- Select options include five drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) per room per stay
Attractions & Meals
- All meals and select non-alcoholic beverages onboard (excluding specialty dining options)
- Supervised kid’s programs
- Theater shows, live music, pool-deck parties, day in The Bahamas
- Spa and beauty salon and full casino available
How to Book
- Choose your option and dates of travel from the calendar.
- After purchasing this deal you’ll receive an email confirmation.
- A Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line concierge will reach out to you directly via phone and email within 5 days to provide your trip itinerary.
- Once you receive your email confirmation from LivingSocial, you must also contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at 877 806-7447 to book your reservation.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $13.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise not included. Valet parking is available for $20 per night. Government taxes and fees of $88.44 per person for Grand Bahama.
- A passport or both a U.S. government-issued birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- For updated Covid requirements*, please click here
- Official language: English
- Currency: U.S. currency is accepted onboard.
📢 Important: COVID-19 Vaccination Protocol
The Bahamian Government has announced new protocols requiring any visitors (12 years and older) to be fully vaccinated. Due to this latest requirement, all guests 12 years and older must be fully vaccinated on all sailings beginning 9/2/21 through and including sailings of 10/30/21.
Guests 12 Years and Older:
All fully vaccinated guests, 12 years and older, will be asked to present their original CDC vaccination card at the pier upon embarkation. Photocopies or pictures of vaccination cards will not be accepted. In addition, all vaccinated guests over 12 years old will need to provide either a negative PCR test OR a negative Antigen test results not more than 72 hours before sailings. Guests will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines (or their single dose, such as the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) at least 14 days prior to the cruise. Vaccinated guests (as long as they provide proof of testing 72 hours before, are no longer required to take the Antigen test at the port prior to embarkation). This is a significant change to the current testing policy.
If guests are unable or unwilling to show proof of vaccination, they will be denied boarding and will be unable to sail. This is because the Bahamian Government is only accepting vaccinated guests at this time.
Guests 2–11 Years Old:
For guests under 12 who are currently ineligible for the vaccine, can still cruise with us, as long as they continue to provide a negative PCR test at least 72 hours prior to sailing and undergo an Antigen test at the port prior to embarkation.
Antigen test for those who provide a negative PCR test at least 72 hours prior to sailing is $35 per person nonrefundable and payable to the 3rd party vendor.
If unable to provide a PCR test, one can be done at the port for $120 per person nonrefundable and payable to the 3rd party vendor.
For guests 12 years and older that are currently booked beginning 9/2/21 through and including sailings of 10/30/21 and are not fully vaccinated and will not be vaccinated 14 days prior to the cruise, are eligible to have their booking protected and moved to a new sail date from 11/1/21.
Important change on onboard protocols will now mean masks are no longer required to be worn while inside the ship, unless you are unvaccinated and under the age of 12.
Children under 2 years do not need to provide negative tests results nor wear a mask inside the ship.
Cruise & Stay and One-Way Guests:
For cruise and stay guests or for one-way guests the same policy applies, plus these guests will need to provide a copy of the Bahamas Travel Health Visa.
For Bahamian one-way guests the same applies. Must be vaccinated and provide negative test results and Bahamas Travel Health Visa.
Cruise Itinerary at a Glance
You’ll be amazed at the number of activities you can pack into your 2-night Bahamas cruise. Aboard the Grand Classica, you’ll enjoy delicious meals, talented performers in multiple lounges and the Grand Theater, buzzing casinos, and active pool decks with wonderful vistas. Additional land and sea excursions are available for purchase on the ship, including snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, and all-inclusive resort beach days.
- The itinerary is sent within 5 days of booking on our side.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What travel documents are required?
A passport or both a birth certificate and government-issued ID are required for travel outside the U.S.
2. What are the gratuities onboard?
Our crew (as well as the crew from other lines) is encouraged to work together as a team. Staff members including restaurant staff, stateroom stewards, and behind-the-scenes support staff are compensated by a combination of salary and incentive programs that your service charge supports. A charge of $13.95 per person per night will automatically be added to your onboard account.
3. Is internet service available onboard?
Yes, internet is available onboard for a fee of $15 per device per day or $25 per device for the entire length of the cruise.
4. Does my child need a voucher?
This deal covers a stay for two guests. If you are looking for a room with you and your child then you only need to purchase one deal. Additional occupants 3 years or older may be added for $112 + taxes per guest per night; kids 2 or younger may be added for additional $72 + taxes per kid per night, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 for further details.
5. Can I exchange money onboard?
No, you cannot exchange money onboard. The Bahamas accepts U.S. currency.
- One booking covers a cruise for two people. No additional fee to travel solo.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Interior Cabin and Ocean-View Cabin
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Ocean-View Cabin Maximum occupancy: 2
- Interior Cabin Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard occupancy: $112 + taxes per night for each additional guest 12 or older; $72 + taxes per night for each additional kid 11 or younger, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 for further details
- Parking: valet available for an additional $22 per day.
- Smoking policy: allowed only in designated areas.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed onboard the vessel.
- Accessibility: call Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to inquire about handicap-accessible rooms.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the cruise line or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Pools and hot tubs
- Sun deck
- Meals and select beverages included (except specialty dining options)
- Live entertainment
- Spa, salon, and fitness center
- Duty-free shopping and gift shops
- Kids’ clubs
- WiFi (additional fees)
- 14-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line at (800) 374-4363 to confirm
- Customer is responsible to have proper documentation for entry into the Bahamas
- A passport is required for all travel outside the US
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- A Bahamian Health Travel Visa is currently required for entry to the Bahamas - https://travel.gov.bs/
- $13.95 gratuity per person per night on the cruise paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- The Bahamas is now requiring people traveling there to be vaccinated between September 2nd, 2021 through October 30th, 2021
- Travelers 12 years and older will need to be vaccinated and need to have a negative PCR test OR a negative Antigen test results not more than 72 hours before sailings
- Travelers 2-11 years old must provide a negative PCR test at least 72 hours prior to sailing and undergo an Antigen test at the port prior to embarkation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.