What You Get
- Stay for two in a superior queen room or superior double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a superior double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Baymont by Wyndham North Dartmouth
Nestled in North Dartmouth, this hotel places guests near a variety of sought-after attractions, including Buttonwood Park Zoo and Battleship Cove, which features the largest collection of US naval ships.
- Spacious guest rooms come equipped with flat screen high-definition TVs, sitting areas, and mini fridges.
- Start your day with a complimentary continental breakfast featuring muffins, waffles, and bagels.
- Take advantage of amenities including complimentary tea and coffee.
- Day trip: Visit Demarest Lloyd State Park or Horseneck Beach State Reservation, both about a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
Dartmouth, Massachusetts: Colonial Town on the Atlantic Coast
In 1652, the town of Dartmouth was sold to English settlers for 10 shillings, eight pairs of shoes, an iron pot, and an assortment of other goods. It was quite a deal, considering the town’s location on Buzzards Bay has since helped it blossom into a popular spot for vacationers exploring the Atlantic coast. There’s also a strong academic presence, since Dartmouth is home to the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth. Downtown, you can get brunch at mom-and-pop cafés or eat housemade ice cream at a 1930s shop that’s shaped like an old-fashioned milk can. The Dartmouth Mall offers a change of pace with designer shops and popular restaurants.
Head east to check out New Bedford, considered the best-known whaling town in the United States. The town helped inspire Herman Melville to write Moby-Dick after he boarded a whaling ship that left from the port. You can hear the famous sea tale read aloud at the Moby-Dick Marathon, held annually at the New Bedford Whaling Museum. The museum also houses an extensive collection of whaling logbooks, historical photographs, and one of the largest model ships in the world.
Superior Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Superior Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Baymont by Wyndham North Dartmouth
- Nearest airports: Boston Logan International Airport (BOS; 62 mi) T.F. Green Airport (PVD; 34 mi)
- Distance from Boston: 60 miles