Escape to this 4-star resort in Baja California Sur where you’ll enjoy daily activities and easy beach access; airfare not included
Resort at a Glance: Cabo Azul Resort
Cabo Azul Resort’s prime spot near the southernmost tip of Baja California provides it with white sand beaches, swaying palm trees, and warm breezes. Guest rooms are light and airy with soft drapery around the beds and funky metal lanterns that cast a romantic glow.
- Dine out at the onsite restaurant, or sip cocktails poolside at the bar. All options include either $50 or $75 dining credit per stay.
- Relax with soothing treatments at PAZ Body & Mind Spa.
- Friendly competition: volleyball, bingo, beach tennis, and other competitions are organized regularly.
- Sip a cocktail while stretching out by the pool on one of the inviting white lounge chairs.
- Direct beach access: From this hotel’s doors, it’s only a short trek to the public beach.
- Make a splash in the hotel’s outdoor pool complex, which is open year-round.
San José del Cabo, Mexico: Peaceful Beaches and Vibrant Art Scene
Los Cabos—which in Spanish means “the capes”—is the name used to refer collectively to the two Mexican towns at the southern tip of the Baja California peninsula. Cabo San Lucas is often thought of as the wilder and more widely known of the two. But its sister city, San José del Cabo, is both larger and more well-preserved, with Spanish colonial architecture sandwiched between ocean dunes and the Sierra de la Laguna mountains.
Secluded nature reserves abound in San José del Cabo—Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park shelters one of North America’s only hard-coral reefs right beside Bahia Los Frailes, a bay filled with a colony of barking sea lions. Egrets, brown pelicans, and hundreds of rare and exotic waterfowl make their homes at the estuary’s bird sanctuary on the peninsula’s southern tip. Nearby, La Playita’s beach has both a swimming area and a separate spot to watch fishers bring in the day’s catch.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Los Cabos International Airport is 30 minutes from the property. There is a one-way shuttle for $15. Please note that the shuttle is not provided by Cabo Azul Resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another voucher This deal covers four guests (junior suite, one-bedroom villa) or six guests (two-bedroom villa).
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your voucher or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 800-438-2929.