What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a double-queen room or six in a double-queen suite
$3.94 Daily Hotel Service Fee Includes
- Local calls
- Business center
- Luggage and USPS package storage
- Orlando International Airport (additional charges apply - contact hotel for reservations)
- Universal Studios Orlando
Hotel at a Glance: Comfort Inn & Suites Convention Center
Comfort Inn & Suites Convention Center is conveniently located near Orlando's theme parks, including Universal's Island of Adventure. Vacationers can start each day with a complimentary buffet breakfast, and then use the hotel's shuttle to arrive at the parks and cherish their attractions. After a busy day full of excitement it's best to relax in the hotel's outdoor pool or in one of the hot spa tubs. The hotel's complimentary WiFi is available in the rooms and common spaces and makes keeping in touch with family or business partners easy and convenient.
Make a splash in the hotel's outdoor pool after a busy day full of fun activities or business meetings.
Take a shuttle to the nearby theme parks including Universal's Island of Adventure.
Stay comfortably in rooms featuring WiFi access, flat-screen TVs, and coffee makers.
Start the day well with a complimentary buffet breakfast featuring both hot options and grab-n-go items.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Two queen beds and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $3.94 hotel service fee includes: WiFi, local calls, gym, business center, and luggage and USPS package storage.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fitness center
- Complimentary theme park shuttle
- Rooms with flat-screen TVs and coffee makers
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $3.94 daily hotel service fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Comfort Inn & Suites Convention Center
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 14 miles)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO
- Nearest transit stop: G7 - Crowne Plaza