What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king room, standard double-queen room, pool-view standard king room, pool-view standard double-queen room, deluxe harbor-view king room, deluxe harbor-view double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a standard double-queen room, pool-view standard double-queen room, and deluxe harbor-view double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
View local health guidelines for travel here
Hotel at a Glance: Dana Point Marina Inn
From one of the private balconies at Dana Point Marina Inn, a view of Dana Point Harbor below reveals perfectly aligned rows of boats bobbing in the distance and glistening under the warm Southern California sun. When guests stay at this charming coastal inn, they can savor more than just a stunning view and reach the harbor’s boardwalk within five minutes by foot. From there, they can explore a varied environment of vast ocean, waterside parkways, and a bustling commerce sector.
- Start the day off right with a complimentary breakfast and swim in the heated outdoor pool area.
- Explore Dana Point’s nearly seven miles of coastal bluffs, including the Orange County coastline’s most prominent landmark, the Headlands.
- Water adventurers can take a dip into the ocean through endless recreational pursuits, including kayaking and deep sea and shore fishing.
- Glimpse gray and blues whales near Dana Point Harbor, also known as the “Whale Capital of the West” for serving as a landmark position for the mammals.
- Catch big waves during surfing lessons at the 62-acre Doheny State Beach, located less than a mile from the inn.
- Take in Spanish architecture at the nearby historic town of Mission San Juan Capistrano, a short 15-minute drive away.
Dana Point, California: Surfing and Ships in Southern Orange County
The allure of the water is the main attraction in Dana Point, a small coastal city on the southern edge of California’s Orange County. Most of the city’s seafaring vessels make their home at Dana Point Harbor. Among them is the Pilgrim, a replica of the 19th-century tall ship once manned by sailor (and town namesake) Richard Henry Dana Jr. Elsewhere, surfers seek the perfect waves on Salt Creek Beach and tourists catch the Catalina Express ferry to the famed island. For drier fun, head to the Bluff Top Trail, whose steps lead to breathtaking views of the harbor and surroundings.
Standard King Room, Pool-View Standard King Room, and Deluxe Harbor-View King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Standard Double-Queen Room, Pool-View Standard Double-Queen Room, and Deluxe Harbor-View Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- Outdoor patio
- Fitness center
- Laundry room
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Dana Point Marina Inn
- Nearest airports: John Wayne Airport (SNA; 28mi) and Long Beach Airport (LBG; 44 mi)
- Distance from Santa Ana, CA: 28 miles
- Distance from Anaheim., CA: 34 miles