What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or four in a double-queen room
- Walt Disney World® Resort theme parks like Animal Kingdom®, Epcot®, and Magic Kingdom®
- Universal Studios Florida™
- SeaWorld® Orlando
Hotel at a Glance: Wyndham Orlando Resort & Conference Center Celebration Area
Just 6 miles away from the area's famed amusement park, Wyndham Orlando Resort & Conference Center Celebration Area features a heated outdoor pool, kids playground, and top golf swing suites. Located right off I-4 and US-27 and offering guests free shuttle services, this hotel positions guests amidst the entertainment and adventure of Walt Disney World® resort theme parks.
- Start the day right with hot American breakfast buffet at additional $14.95 per person.
- Make a splash during a day in the sun at the heated outdoor pool.
- Newly renovated rooms include an in-room safe, small refrigerator, and coffee maker.
- H Street Grille Guests can enjoy premium burgers, wings, salads, and other classic American fare for lunch and dinner at the hotel’s on-site restaurant.
- Break a sweat while beating the heat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s modern fitness center, or enjoy game at top golf swing suites.
- Fireworks light up the night sky from nearby attractions and can be viewed right at the hotel.
- Explore the area: Underwater adventure and entertainment can be found at SeaWorld Orlando just 10 miles away. The hotel’s complimentary shuttle service brings guests to and from the area’s top amusement parks, making for a convenient, comfortable stay.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the renowned theme parks—the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the springs area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $25.00 Daily Resort Fee collected at check-in
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free shuttle services to theme parks
- Heated outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Top Golf Swing Suites
- Kids Playground
- In-room safe and small refrigerator
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $22.03 plus tax daily resort fee collected at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Wyndham Orlando Resort & Conference Center Celebration Area
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 124mi)
- Nearest train stop: Kissimmee Station (14 mi)
- Cab fare: about $64 from MCO