What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room, king suite, double-queen room, or double-queen suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a double-queen room or double-queen suite
Hotel at a Glance: Days Inn by Wyndham South Lake Tahoe
The natural wonders of South Lake Tahoe are on full display with a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham South Lake Tahoe. Whether seeking leisure or fast action fun, the hotel provides access to both with year around activities.
Dining: Whether enjoying a tavern meal at the top of mountain or having dinner complimented by the sunset at Boathouse On The Pier guests have several local dining options to choose from.
Life outside of the hotel: Guests are invited to experience Lake Tahoe up close and personal with a paddle boat tour or explore the shops at Heavenly Village. What’s more, the hotel is a mere quarter-mile from the Nevada state line.
South Lake Tahoe, California: Year-Round Haven for Outdoor Adventures and Late-Night Revelry
Lake Tahoe has no real off-season; people find ways to make use of its pristine water, beaches, and mountains all year long. In the summer, the lake’s clear, freshwater surface—which straddles the California-Nevada border—is dotted with swimmers, boaters, and jet skiers. Several ski resorts typically stay open from November to April, and Emerald Bay State Park is accessible year-round. A moderately easy hike to the base of Lower Eagle Falls reveals breathtaking views of the waterfalls crashing down from above.
Spectators gather at night for South Lake Tahoe’s events, which range from wine and food festivals to rock concerts and fireworks displays. A few miles northwest of South Lake Tahoe sits Stateline, Nevada, where a handful of casinos host high-stakes games of blackjack and solitaire.
King Room and King Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Double-Queen Room and Double-Queen Suite
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: 1 dog up to 40 lbs per room. $25 nightly fee
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Year-round outdoor hot tub
- RV parking
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $11.20 daily resort fee added at purchase
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Days Inn by Wyndham South Lake Tahoe
- Nearest airports: Reno-Tahoe Intl Airport RNO (59 mi.) Lake Tahoe Airport TVL (5 mi.)
- Cab fare: about $132 from Reno-Intl. About $15 from Lake Tahoe Airport
- Distance from Reno, NV: 42 miles