What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a one-bedroom suite or six in a two-bedroom suite
$24.95 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Pool and hot tub
- Gaming room
- BBQ area
- Business center services
- Fitness center
- Local & toll free phone calls
- Las Vegas Strip
Family-Friendly Off-the-Strip Hotel in Desert Landscape
Desert Paradise Resort is set amid the rugged mountains north of the Las Vegas Strip. Because the hotel is only a short drive from Las Vegas Boulevard and Fremont Street, guests are close enough to sample the glitz and excitement of Sin City or withdraw to enjoy some peace and quiet away from the clamor of the casinos.
- Swim a few laps in the heated outdoor pool, or feel the warm sun as you lounge by the pool.
- Pump some iron in the on-site fitness center, with free weights and cardio machines for any type of workout.
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal with full kitchens inside each suite that include a refrigerator, oven, and silverware.
- Surf the web using the hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi.
Beyond the Las Vegas Strip: Old Vegas and Red Rock Canyon
It can feel like the entire city of Las Vegas revolves around the Strip if you never venture beyond that neon-lit corridor. But there’s plenty to see and do once you step off Las Vegas Boulevard. You can find a taste of Old Vegas on Fremont Street, where vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin. Beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light-and-music show every hour. For an aerial view, zoom down the center of Fremont Street on a zipline.
Nature puts on its own show at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, a landscape of fiery-red sandstone formations and limestone cliffs just 17 miles outside the city. Motor down the 13-mile scenic drive or ditch the car and strike out on any of more than 20 hiking trails that course through the region’s otherworldly topography.
Strict social distancing measures have been placed and the property encourages guests to remain at least six feet from other groups when using an amenity, such as the pool, spas, fitness center and business center.
- Signs have been posted to make guests aware of reduced occupancy numbers and to remind everyone to practice social distancing in all common areas of the resort.
- Pool is open daily from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. with capacity restrictions.
- Mandatory mask policy: All team members and guests indoors are required to wear face masks. Anyone who refuses to wear a mask, after being asked, will be directed to leave the property.
- To help keep space between groups and prevent crowding at the property, they ask that all guests please limit the number of people coming into the lobby for check-in to only the primary guest on the reservation
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
- $24.95 resort fee includes: Wi-Fi, pool and hot tub, gaming room, BBQ area, business center services, fitness center, local/toll free phone calls, and complimentary shuttle service to the Las Vegas Strip.
- Parking: free.
- Smoking policy: designated smoking areas are located on the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor hot tubs and heated pools (outdoor hot tubs are temporarily closed)
- Game room
- BBQ area
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match a valid government-issued photo ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $300 refundable security deposit on major credit card paid at check-in
- $24.95 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Desert Paradise Resort
- Nearest airport: McCarran International Airport (LAS; 4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from LAS, including a 15% tip