What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a double-queen room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free
Hotel at a Glance: Hampton Inn New Albany
Hampton Inn New Albany puts guests in one of the most enviable positions in all of Mississippi: within close proximity to downtown New Albany—the birthplace of an American writer and Nobel Prize laureate William Faulkner. Its location allows guests to truly unwind on the hotel’s premises as well as discover the surrounding areas. Patrons may take advantage of the numerous bike and hiking trails or visit the city’s renowned antique stores and independent clothiers.
- Start the morning right with a hot breakfast served daily.
- Make a splash and relax in the hotel’s indoor pool (temporarily closed).
- Keep fit: the hotel features a fitness center for those who would like to burn excess calories after a hearty meal.
- Stay connected with the complimentary WiFi access.
New Albany, Mississippi: The Quaint City of Antique Stores and Bike Trails
The city of New Albany, conveniently located amid the rolling hills of North Mississippi, is a picturesque location for both globetrotters and calm-seekers. Visitors may take advantage of the paved biking and hiking trail, the Mississippi’s longest Rails to Trails conversion, winding through the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in the Mississippi Hills National Heritage Area. A wide selection of galleries, antique stores, independent clothiers, boutiques, and specialty shops may attract everyone who wishes to purchase unique and high-quality items.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool (temporarily closed)
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary daily breakfast
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hampton Inn New Albany
- Nearest airport: Memphis International Airport (MEM; 70 mi)
- Distance from Memphis: 88 mi