What You Get
Per CDC guidelines, travel across the Canada border is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Please view the latest travel information here
- Stay for two in a city-view compact king room, city-view double-queen room, falls-view king Jacuzzi room, or falls-view double-queen whirlpool room
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a city-view double-queen room or falls-view double-queen Jacuzzi room
Included in all options:
- Daily in-room WiFi
- C$20 daily breakfast buffet credit
- C$30 daily dining credit at Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse, Corso: A Culinary Tour of Italy, or The Watermark (2-entree minimum purchase required)
- Tour and tasting for two per stay at Marynissen Estate Winery
- Tasting for two per stay at Peller Estates
- Tasting for two per stay at Trius Winery
- Tasting flight per stay at Reif Estate Winery
- Tour and tasting for two per stay at Konzelmann Estate Winery
Closure notice: Winery passes included in this offer will not be issued, or accepted, for the entirety of this offer period. Our pool and fitness centre will be closed until further notice. Access to pool facilities at a neighboring hotel has been arranged; availability will be limited. (Subject to change without notice)
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- All prices and fees listed in US dollars unless otherwise noted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
Every day, about 200 billion liters of water surge over Canada’s Horseshoe Falls, the largest of Niagara’s three cascades. At ground level, there’s a thunderous roar, and a massive cloud of mist rises high above the brink. While staying at the 4-star Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites, you’ll be able to see the whole thing right from the hotel’s windows.
- Room with a view: Guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs and windows overlooking either the city or the falls.
- Fallsview Casino’s Entertainment Centre is directly connected to the hotel, complete with 5,000 seats and no seat more than 150 feet from the stage.
- 3,000 slot machines fill the Fallsview Casino Resort, which is connected to the hotel by a glass walkway.
- Included in your stay: daily WiFi, breakfast voucher, tastings at wineries, and a dinner voucher for Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse, Watermark Restaurant, or Corso: A Culinary Tour of Italy
- Onsite nightlife: Sip drinks in the heart of Niagara’s Entertainment district at a lounge with live entertainment nightly.
- Prestigious award: AAA’s Four Diamond Award
Niagara Falls, Ontario: Panoramic Views of the Falls near Vegas-Style Casinos and Water Parks
At Niagara Falls, water thunders downward from a height of nearly 200 feet, crashing onto craggy boulders below. The falls straddle the border between Canada and the United States, but the Canadian side of the Niagara River is universally hailed as the finest vantage point to take in all three of Niagara Falls’ photogenic brinks: American, Bridal Veil, and Horseshoe Falls.
Year-round, Journey Behind the Falls grants a glimpse behind the curtain of Horseshoe Falls—visitors board an elevator that descends 150 feet into the bedrock, then stand at an observation deck steps from the cascading water. A 10-minute walk from the falls is the neon-lit Clifton Hill neighborhood. Its Fallsview Boulevard has plenty of Vegas-style kitsch, including glitzy casinos and indoor water parks.
City-View Compact King Room and Falls-View King Jacuzzi Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
City-View Double-Queen Room and Falls-View Double-Queen Whirlpool Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: C$25 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: please contact property for parking options and fees.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Restaurants and lounges on-site
- Connected to Fallsview Casino
- In-room WiFi (included with this deal)
- Fitness center and pool
- Concierge services
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Tour desk
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 19+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- All prices and charges listed in US Dollars
- Purchases are in US Dollars
- Foreign exchange fee may apply
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
- Nearest airports: Niagara Falls International Airport (IAG; 9 mi/17 km) and Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF; 28 mi/45 km)
- Cab fare: about $40 from IAG, including a 15% tip