What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or four in a double-queen room
- Bottle of local wine per stay
- Discount tasting card offering 2 for 1 tasting at participating wineries
- Coupon for a discount on a future stay at Holiday Inn Windsor Wine Country
Hotel at a Glance: Holiday Inn Windsor - Wine Country
Wine lovers will rejoice at the prime location of Holiday Inn Windsor - Wine Country. Nestled in Sonoma County, the hotel is close to more than 100 wineries, making it the perfect home base for a tasting tour. The following wineries are represented in our wine selections Colagrassi Wines, Guerrero Fernandez Winery, K Squared Cellars, Super Sonoman Wine, and Zouzounis Wines. These wineries are all located in Windsor and offer limited tasting hours, please call to make an appointment.
- Explore charming downtown Windsor with its unique shops, restaurants, and town green.
- Not just wine: Windsor’s newly opened Russian River Brewery is less than 2 miles from the hotel.
- The Charles M. Schulz Museum is only a 12-minute drive away, and a must-see for any Peanuts fans.
- Enjoy the wine country with a bottle of local wine, discount tasting card offering 2 for one tasting at Windsor Wineries listed above.
Sonoma Valley, California: Relaxed Wine Country and Majestic Redwoods
The Sonoma Valley, located about an hour north of San Francisco, is best known for its wine. The mild climate here allows winemakers to grow cool-weather varietals such as pinot noir and chardonnay. But the valley has a varied landscape; some areas are prime for growing hot-weather vines, too.
The 17 miles of country roads that connect the sleepy hamlet of Kenwood to the Carneros appellation lead to more than 40 boutique wineries, most small and family owned. Many are tucked amid oak forests and wildflower meadows. Compared to its neighbor Napa Valley (about 15 miles away), Sonoma feels a little more relaxed and remote: the wineries here are generally more secluded from one another than those in Napa, and tasting rooms tend to be less crowded.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Fitness center
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Holiday Inn Windsor - Wine Country
- Nearest airport: Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS; 4 mi) and Oakland International Airport (OAK; 77 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20 from STS