A plush hotel, near George Mason University, offers a variety of amenities including an indoor heated pool and an on-site eatery
Hotel at a Glance: Hyatt Regency Fairfax
The Hyatt Regency Fairfax achieves a refined, casual vibe for guests to enjoy with floor-to-window ceilings and spacious guest rooms decked out with modern conveniences. Whether traveling for business or leisure, its central location— near historic Maryland and downtown Washington D.C.—places guests near several area attractions. Best yet, amenities like the on-site bar, grill, and whirlpool spa help to enhance a comforting stay.
- Spacious roomsinclude a plush living area, granite bathroom, mini fridge, and 55” HDTV.
- Grab a bite at the on-site restaurant, NoVa Grill, for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Guests can also take advantage of the grab-and-go selection at the NoVa Market, including salads and baked goods.
- Break a sweat indoors during a workout at the hotel’s 24-hour fitness center.
- Nearby attractions including Meadowlark Botanical Gardens and shopping at Tysons Corner Galleria await for guests to explore. Notable D.C. landmarks, like the Lincoln Memorial, are only short commute away.
- Explore Fairfax: The quaint town is home to a variety unique attractions including Ox Hill Battlefield Park, the National Firearms Museum, and George Mason University.