What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a king room or two double room
- Kids 17 or younger stay free in a two double room
$38.00 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Two bottles of water replenished daily in your room
- Daily Yoga Classes at 8am on The Deck
- Two Beach Chairs
- Bottled Water at the beach
- Boogie Boards Available
- Bike rental for 2 hours, per person
- Full Service Pool Area With Towels
- Kids Beach Toys
- Complimentary upgraded Wi-Fi Throughout
Hotel at a Glance: The Kimpton Goodland Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
Guests can instantly feel rejuvenated when entering their room thanks to the bright and modern interior design. Natural hues and sleek furniture evoke an effortless beachy atmosphere. The laid-back approach continues at the Botanic restaurant serving locally-inspired food.
- Have a beach day: Fort Lauderdale Beach is just a block away.
- Poolside refreshments are available at the Good Bar.
- Make a splash or soak in the heated outdoor pool on the lobby level or the rooftop.
- Yoga classes are included in the resort fee; yoga mats can be found in the rooms alongside the beach bags.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Sunny Beaches, Canals, and Nightlife
Fort Lauderdale has been called the “Venice of America,” thanks to the intricate canal system that crisscrosses town. These waterways buoy the city’s yachting scene—100 area marinas and boatyards house some 42,000 pleasure crafts. You can hop onto a water taxi to cruise to cultural, historical, and retail destinations, or spend the day sprawled out on a stretch of the city’s 23 miles of beaches. At night, venture to the Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment District, where you’ll find theaters, museums, and restaurants along the New River.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Two Double Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: Please contact the property for information on adding occupants above standard; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $38.00 resort fee includes: Two (2) bottles of water replenished daily in your room, Daily Yoga Classes at 8am on The Deck, Two (2) Beach Chairs, Bottled Water at the beach, Boogie Boards Available, Bike rental for 2 hours per person, Full Service Pool Area With Towels, Kids Beach Toys, Complimentary upgraded Wi-Fi Throughout
- Parking: Valet available for $47 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Two outdoor pools
- Restaurant and bar
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Valet parking available ($47 per night)
- Yoga mat and beach bag in room
- Pet friendly
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $38.00 daily resort fee plus tax collected by the hotel at check-out
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About The Kimpton Goodland Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Nearest airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL; 7 mi)
- Cab fare: about $25 from FLL including a 15% tip