What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a deluxe king room or four in a deluxe two-double room
Hotel at a Glance: La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh/Durham Southpoint
The resort distinguishes itself by its proximity to the center of Durham and Jordan Lake. It can be a great place for exploring the city of Durham and nearby places and parks. The rooms are equipped with flat-screen TV sets and they have an access to complimentary WiFi.
- Take a nap and enjoy time in the cozy and fully-equipped rooms with complimentary WiFi
- Check out the nearby places such as Herndon Hills Farm or Jordan Lake
- Explore: the city of Durham and visit Duke Homestead and Hayti Heritage Center
- Take a walk in Meridian Park located near the hotel
Durham, North Carolina: Academia and Southern Cuisine in the Research Triangle
With Duke, UNC-Chapel Hill, and North Carolina State all within close proximity, Durham and the surrounding area is often called the Research Triangle, but it's not just the universities' academics that have added to the area's charm. Thanks in part to the large international student population, restaurants abound with cuisines from around the world, as well as with Carolina-style barbecue, which is best known for its vinegar-infused sauce. The college atmosphere also lends itself to several local microbreweries.
There are several art galleries and museums in the area as well. In Durham, Nasher Museum of Art at Duke University promotes the visual arts with exhibits of ancient Peruvian burial masks and large-scale collages by Mark Bradford. The North Carolina Museum of Art’s collection includes European, African, and American works, with a special exhibit focusing on the French sculptor Auguste Rodin.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets may be added for an additional $25 per night
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness center
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Raleigh/Durham Southpoint
- Nearest airport: Raleigh-Durham International Airport Observation Park (RDU; 10.4 mi)
- Cab fare: about $30 from RDU, including a 15% tip