What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: My Place Hotel West Jordan/Jordan Landing, UT
My Place Hotel helps travelers feel more at home on the road. Each of its rooms has a kitchen with a two-burner stovetop, as well as a dining table for enjoying home-cooked meals. Blackout shades and microfiber linens ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Morning boost: Guests can order packaged breakfasts to have them delivered to their rooms a day ahead (charge applies).
- Pets welcome: Up to two pets weighing 80 pounds or less can stay for $10 each per day.
- Chow time: The hotel’s mini-mart stocks snacks and cookware.
- What’s nearby: Jordan Landing, a development with stores, restaurants, and a comedy club.
Salt Lake City: Mormon Heritage, Skiing, and the Great Salt Lake
Surrounded by mountains on every side, Utah’s capital city sprawls across a broad valley that draws visitors looking to play in the great outdoors. Skiing in the nearby Wasatch Range is one of the most popular pastimes; there are eight ski resorts in a 50-mile range of the city. The area receives nearly 500 inches of snow annually, and several resorts offer access to slopes suitable for skiers of all skill levels. Summer visitors can still go to the ski areas for hiking and trail rides. There are also warm-weather activities just outside the city limits in the 2.1 million acres of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest and near the Great Salt Lake—the largest saltwater lake in the Western Hemisphere and a remnant of a prehistoric inland lake.
Those interested in the origins of the city or the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints can check out the Church History Museum, home to a large collection of Mormon art and artifacts. If you’re looking to research your own genealogy, visit the Family History Library—which is free to the public—and search through a large database with the help of professional staffers and trained volunteers. Both the museum and the library are adjacent to Temple Square, one of Salt Lake City’s most popular attractions, where tranquil gardens surround the iconic Salt Lake Temple.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two pets 80 lbs or less are allowed for an additional $10 per pet per day.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary 24-hour coffee service
- Pet-friendly (additional fees apply)
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Place Hotel West Jordan/Jordan Landing, UT
- Nearest airport: Salt Lake City International (SLC; 14 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from SLC, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Downtown Salt Lake City: 16 miles