What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a deluxe king suite or Princeton king suite, or four in a deluxe two-double suite or Princeton two-double suite
- One bottle of wine per stay
You’re viewing a property from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Hotel at a Glance: Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor
Just outside this expansive 4-star hotel, schooners departing from Pillar Point Harbor glide along Half Moon Bay’s peaceful waters. It’s a scenic setting that influenced the hotel’s architecture, which resembles a seaport oasis. Guests may be tempted to linger on their suites’ private balconies to take in the scenery or the harbor’s famous sunsets and sip the complimentary wine (one bottle per stay), but there are plenty of nearby adventures to take advantage of as well. Bike along the coast or get your feet wet on a surfing or kayaking excursion.
- Spacious deluxe suites feature private balconies, fireplaces, and flat-screen TVs.
- Savor fresh seafood and aperitifs at the Oceano Bar & Grill.
- Eco-friendly: Conscious of the region’s scenic beauty, the hotel is dedicated to earth-friendly practices.
- Shops at Harbor Village: Browse the greenhouse-style shops and restaurants, located just off the lobby.
- Downtown San Francisco is about 40 minutes away by car.
Half Moon Bay, California: Coastal Town near Silicon Valley and San Francisco
Half Moon Bay is a rural seaside town about 30 miles south of San Francisco. Its Main Street is lined with buildings that date back to the 19th century. Wealth from nearby Silicon Valley has given new life to many of those buildings, which now house art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants serving seasonal fare and wines from local vineyards.
Many of Half Moon Bay’s attractions can be found along its gorgeous coastline. At Fitzgerald Marine Reserve, small pools fill up along the shore at low tide, revealing hermit crabs and starfish amid the sandy coves and monterey cypress trees. Another favorite spot is the 4-mile-long Half Moon Bay State Beach.
Deluxe King Suite and Princeton King Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Deluxe Two-Double Suite and Princeton Two-Double Suite
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- Harbor access
- Restaurant and cafe (currently closed)
- Room service available Friday and Saturday only
- Full-service spa (currently closed)
- WiFi access
- Fitness center
- Access to boutiques
- Concierge services
- Underground parking
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $50 refundable deposit for incidentals paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay Harbor
- Nearest airport: San Francisco International (SFO; 23 mi)
- Distance from San Francisco: 26 miles