What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a lake-view two-double room
- Walt Disney World® Theme Parks (temporarily suspended)
- Local shops (temporarily suspended)
Hotel at a Glance: Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake
Staying at this convenient hotel will help you avoid the long lines and parking hassles that can come with visiting the Orlando area. Buy tickets to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks at the front desk to start a fun-filled day for your whole family.
- Rise and shine with a free hot breakfast that includes waffles and cereal.
- Go for a swim in the outdoor pool.
- Traveling with family? Choose the spacious two-double room with a view of the lake
- Nearby attractions: SeaWorld Orlando, ESPN Wide World of Sports, Epcot, and, of course, Walt Disney World® Theme Parks
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day at Magic Kingdom® Park by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. After that, ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. For dinner, head over to Epcot® to sample cuisine from Morocco, Mexico, France, Italy, and several other countries. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
Lake-View Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.–9 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary hot continental breakfast
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary shuttle to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and local shops (temporarily suspended)
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 24 mi)
- Cab fare: about $75 from MCO, including a 15% tip