What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a deluxe two-double room
Complimentary Shuttle Service (advance reservations required)
- Area theme parks
- Shingle Creek Golf Club
- The Spa at Shingle Creek
- The Spa at Rosen Centre
Hotel at a Glance: Rosen Plaza Hotel
- Stay at an upscale hotel at the entertainment-rich International Drive, just a few minutes away from Orlando’s famous attractions.
- Dine in style at the hotel’s multiple restaurants and bars, including Jack’s Place, Cafe Matisse, and ‘39 Poolside Bar & Grill.
- Burn some caloriesat the seasonally heated swimming pool or modern fitness center.
- Visit nearby attractions such as Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Orlando Resort, or SeaWorld Orlando.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks —the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. Spanning roughly 30,000 acres, it encompasses four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Disney Springs® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. One of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is also home to Universal Orlando—which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter—SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando’s vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
Deluxe Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $20 plus tax per day; valet available for an additional $30 plus tax per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Swimming pool and jetted tub spa (seasonally heated)
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
- Self-parking (additional $20 per day) and valet parking (additional $30 per day)
- Complimentary shuttle service (advance reservations required)
- All reservations are non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Final price at checkout may include an additional LivingSocial service fee, which LivingSocial retains as compensation for facilitating your reservation; this fee will not exceed 5% of the nightly cost of the reservation.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Rosen Plaza Hotel
- Nearest airport: Orlando International Airport (MCO; 12 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from MCO, including a 15% tip