What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for king room, two-double room, deluxe king room, king superior room, or king one-bedroom suite
- Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in a two-double room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
This elegant four-star hotel has been an iconic landmark in Oklahoma City since its opening in 1911. As one of the Midwest’s premier luxury hotels, it continues to impress with its timeless architecture and décor coupled with its reputation of grand tradition and gracious service.
- Best way to relax: spending time in the indoor pool
- Historic Park Avenue Grill located in the hotel, features the Midwest’ finest steaks.
- Red Piano Lounge offers live music five nights a week and makes the perfect accompaniment for sharable plates of calamari or brick-oven pizzas.
- Spotlight on the deluxe king room: This roomier option offers 250 thread-count sheets and a 49” LCD TV.
- Maximize the stay the king superior room offers a 55-inch TV, Cuisinart coffeemaker, smartphone alarm clocks, and granite vanities.
Oklahoma City: Former Frontier City with Modern Museums
Oklahoma City is both the capital and the largest city in the state, and it’s chock-full of contemporary museums, modern art displays, and vibrant neighborhoods. Head to the historical Bricktown district to stroll along a picturesque riverwalk past eateries and shops, all housed in the traditional red-brick buildings that gave the area its name.
You’ll also find several niche museums to check out, such as the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum and the Museum of Osteology, which bills itself as “America’s First Skeleton Museum.” Here, you can see hundreds of skulls and skeletons of various animals, including primates, reptiles, and a 40-foot whale.
King Room, Deluxe King Room, King Superior Room, and King One-Bedroom Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $25 per day (starting on 9/27/2020); valet available for an additional $32 per night (starting on 9/27/2020.)
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy:pets up to 60 lbs may be added for an additional $50 per pet per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Indoor pool
- Lounge with live music
- Fitness center
- 24-hour market
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City
- Nearest airport: Will Rogers World Airport (OKC; 11 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from OKC, including a 15% tip