What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a main lodge king room, main lodge two-double room, Seasons Bay king room, Seasons Bay two-double room, or six in a Avila two-bedroom condo
- Kids 17 or younger stay free
$12 Daily Resort Fee Includes
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
Hotel at a Glance: The Lodge of Four Seasons
Located along the tree-lined Lake of the Ozarks, The Lodge of Four Seasons lets you strike the perfect balance between a relaxing and active vacation. This sprawling resort takes advantage of its massive property—stroll amid Japanese gardens, have dinner at one of two restaurants, or book a massage at Spa Shiki, which was named a Top Spa in the Midwest by readers of Spa magazine.
- Guest rooms sport floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs, and country-chic decor.
- Steaks and seafood are paired with regional and international wines at the onsite HK’s Restaurant and Bar.
- Works by local artists decorate the lobby of the main lodge.
Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri: Beautiful Hill Country with Lake Activities and Cave Tours
Located within a 2 hour, 40-minute drive of Kansas City, St. Louis, and Springfield, the 54,000-acre Lake of the Ozarks has become a weekend destination for kayaking, fishing, and parasailing. Consider exploring some of the 300 natural caves surrounding the water, or head to Bridal Cave and Thunder Mountain Park (about 20 miles away) to go on a one-hour tour of caverns filled with towering columns and dangling stalactites. If shopping’s more your style, make your way to Osage Beach Premium Outlets, just a 15-minute drive from Lake of the Ozarks. Here you’ll find more than 100 outlet stores, including Banana Republic, Coach, and Nike.
Main Lodge King Room and Seasons Bay King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Main Lodge Two-Double Room and Seasons Bay Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
Avila Two-Bedroom Condo
- One king bed, two double beds, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- $12 resort fee includes: pool access, fitness center access, business center/computer access, internet access, newspaper, in-room coffee, and self parking.
- Parking: includes in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: up to two dogs 25 lbs or less each may be added for an additional $50 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Wi-Fi access
- Two restaurants and two bars
- Spa and salon
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Two golf courses
The Fine Print
- 8-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $12 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Lodge of Four Seasons
- Nearest airport: Waynesville-St. Robert Regional Airport (TBN; 60 miles)
- Distance from Springfield, MO: about 100 miles